1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
AirplaneAxis.com
(@airplaneaxis)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Ask a Pilot: The Place to Ask Questions to Someone Who is Currently a Pilot

You're probably aware of how difficult it is to be a pilot. If you're not a pilot, then it's not an easy job to understand. However, if you're looking for a way to get a better understanding of what it takes to fly an airplane, you can do so by chatting with someone who actually does. This forum opens up the opportunity to do just that.

1. What can I ask?

What can I ask? "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a pilot?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become an airline pilot?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a commercial pilot?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a general aviation pilot?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight attendant?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a private pilot?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight instructor?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight training school owner?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight training company owner?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight training school owner?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight training company owner?" "What are the best career choices for someone who wants to become a flight training school owner?" "What are

2. Rules

Please note that the following rules apply to all questions posted here: 

1. The pilot will not answer questions related to their personal life, such as: "How many kids do you have?" 

2. The pilot reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that is deemed inappropriate. 

3. The pilot reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that is not related to an aviation-related topic. 

4. The pilot reserves the right to use any photos that are posted in the Q&A section for personal use only. 

5. The pilot reserves the right to use any text that is posted in the Q&A section for personal use only. 

6. The pilot reserves the right to post a comment on any question that is posted here. 

7. The pilot reserves the right to delete any question from the Q&A section. 

8. The pilot reserves the right to delete any answer from the Q&A section. 

9. The pilot reserves the right to delete any comment from the Q&A section.

10. If you have an answer to share please do!

11. This is not a place to bash others. This is a place to learn as no one possesses all the answers. 

3. Conclusion.

So, if you are looking for a way to ask a pilot a question, you've come to the right place. 

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by AirplaneAxis.com

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:35 pm
Share: