[Closed] Read me First!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
AirplaneAxis.com
(@airplaneaxis)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Ask an Aircraft Mechanic: The Place to Ask Questions to Someone Who is Currently a Aircraft Mechanic

Aircraft mechanics are a mysterious bunch. They know everything about airplanes, but they don't talk about it. The best way to get information about an airplane is to ask an aircraft mechanic.

1. What can I ask?

The best way to ask a question is by using the website's contact form. You can also send an email to the website's contact address. If you have a specific question, you can also use the Facebook page or the website's blog. If you have a specific question, the website's blog is a great place to post your question and have it answered by one of the website's owners.

2. Rules

Please note that the following rules apply to all questions posted here: 

1. The Mechanic will not answer questions related to their personal life, such as: "How many kids do you have?" 

2. The Mechanic reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that is deemed inappropriate. 

3. The Mechanic reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that is not related to an aviation-related topic. 

4. The Mechanic reserves the right to use any photos that are posted in the Q&A section for personal use only. 

5. The Mechanic reserves the right to use any text that is posted in the Q&A section for personal use only. 

6. The Mechanic reserves the right to post a comment on any question that is posted here. 

7. The Mechanic reserves the right to delete any question from the Q&A section. 

8. The Mechanic reserves the right to delete any answer from the Q&A section. 

9. The Mechanic reserves the right to delete any comment from the Q&A section.

10. If you have an answer to share please do!

11. This is not a place to bash others. This is a place to learn as no one possesses all the answers. 

4. Conclusion.

The place to ask questions to someone who is currently a aircraft mechanic is the Aircraft Mechanic here on the Ask a Mechanic Forum. Enjoy your time here and ask away!

This topic was modified 3 months ago by AirplaneAxis.com

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:38 pm
Share: